Friday, July 24, 2009

Counting down and coming to an End

Finally, it is time for me to write my last paper before graduating and qualifying... the long year of study and assessments is quickly drawing to an end... though, here i sit, procrastinating, listening to Kerry Anne on TV in the background (im too lazy to change the channel) and writing here on my poor neglected blog. Why? I'm over the papers... I'm over having other things to do on my day off besides what I want to do... and simply... im stalling... buying time and trying to put off the inevitable. I know ... dumb huh!? It would be better to just get it over and done with.. i know... though that is eaiser said than done when I'm sitting here wishing that it was already Saturday and my bestie was here with me... scrapping the day away and counting down the hours until she arrives!!!!

soooo... in precisely 28 hours (give or take, so its not really precisely, i know).... Cathy will be here.... Im so so so EXCITED!!!!!!

Okay... i have counted and stalled enough... i must get in and tackle this icky paper so that i can scrap guilt free over the weekend.

Hope that this Friday finds you all smiling, healthy and safe!

MWAH!

No comments: